Thursday, June 26, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Last week Amy requested photos of our fridges. Here's mine in all it's un-staged glory.
- We don't have a showroom kitchen fridge.
- I'm taking a glucose test in a few weeks, and even though I've done it twice before I kept the directions just so I don't mess anything up.
- I have a remote for my undercabinet cd player in case those 5 steps across the kitchen seem insurmountable.
- We are halfway through the Book of Mormon in our family reading.
- I'm so sick of the Singing Tad and his farm animals and alphabet that he's been removed, but some magnets still remain.
- Jeremy's jury duty has been deffered until August.
- I'm a sucker for Relief Society magnet handouts- I just can't toss them without it feeling sacreligious. :)
- Jeremy and I are nervous parents. Before opening our Wii we sat down as a family and created rules and had Kaden and Brynns sign a contract. Scoff, but it has been great during many a Wii-related meltdowns.
- We have a lot of weddings to attend.
- I have $20!?!?!
- My grocery list is way too long.
- I have intentions of taking my kids to the Free Family Film Festival at least once this summer.
- And a whole lotta other things....
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
It was tricky, since the old photos are not a standard size, and I wasn't in a position to be able to afford custom frames for two pictures... but after a few months of looking and thinking I finally found something that would work and I love it. I think Jeremy liked it too.
Monday, June 23, 2008
When you finally 'hook one' it may surprise you, but be ready to reel it in.
Sometimes fish aren't ready to give up even when they hit the shore, so be prepared to chase it down if necessary.
Consoling your catch after it's defeat is optional.
But taking pictures is NOT.
This fish's name was Waldo, can you find him?
She's still got some girl in her...
No matter the size be proud of your catch!
"Oh no, what happened!?" were my exact thoughts.
Luckily, they had just called during the middle of their reception to tell her how amazing the cake looked. Yay!
Our family is doing great, the baby is fine and I am busy as always, hence the reason for the break. Anyway I have been wanting to post, but the posts have require pictures and I CAN NOT find my USB cable for my camera! So I'm kind of stuck. But I have a cool Father's Day picture to share, my fridge post, and the wedding cake Kate and I finished this week. So stay tuned if I ever uncover the cable I'll be able to bring you up to speed on my week.
ALSO, just to show you how small the world really is... I checked this lovely lady's blog (who I haven't ever met) the other day and realized I recognized someone from her recent trip home. After an email from her and confirmation from Jeremy and Sara I was sure of my suspicions. So if you are local check it out and see if you recognize someone too.
Here's a hint: It's a guy.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Brynnlee had to have a Rally Monkey.
Here are our GREAT seats. We were only 8 rows from the field!
I treated myself to some garlic fries not once, but twice *gasp*.
And then this surprise awaited me.
To see the cute kiddos skip over to the family blog!
We ended the day by visiting with my Grandma over in Seattle.
Grandma and I share our brithdays and this year we were swapping birthday years. She was born in 1928 and I turned 28 and I was born in 1980 and she turned 80. How cool is that? So since it was a big milestone with Grandma Joan turning 80 this year my brother and his family came up, my mom flew in, and my grandma's brother Dave flew in as well. It was nice to see lots of family and spend our Special Day together!
I just wish I would have thought to take out the camera.