Wednesday, April 30, 2008
4 Places I Go Over and Over
Walmart (I'm considering setting up VT appts there)
4 People Who Email Me
4 of my Favorite Foods
hot and salty fries
Bang Bang shrimp
4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
At the hospital giving birth
a day spa
any beach with warm water
somewhere with a personal chef
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
I'm not in a tagging mood today so take the initiative and post your facts on your blog if you wanna play.
Monday, April 28, 2008
To see what is currently making Jeremy and I smile have a little click here.
This week is supposed to be sunny and warm! Finally, I can get all the plants off my kitchen counter and into the ground!
Kaden has been working VERY hard to memorize the Articles of Faith. He set a goal to finish by the end of the year... I think he may finish early. There's a little distraction during #4 but he actually knows it, I promise.
Brynnlee has been enjoying the nice weather and any opportunity to eat ice cream!
Baby is just chillin' until October.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Sorry if this freaks you out, but I didn't want to be the only up at night stressing about this.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
On a stroke of luck my piano lesson showed up early yestereday and the other cancelled. So that meant I was able to make it in time to see the last inning of Kaden's very first t-ball game! Yay, cuz I was starting to feel like a horrible mom. It was cute and I posted pics and video on the family website.
In other news I haven't thrown up since Saturday night. I'm sure I just jinxed myself, but it IS something.
Happy Birthday April!
This girl has been one of my best friends ever. Most of my teenage adventures and misadventures wouldn't have been the same without her. Including, but surely not limited to, things like crisco and trampoline sunning, doing the Cindy Crawford workout at 4:30 am, dedicating songs to our friends from guys they thought were gross on Kiss 97, cruising Montgomery in the old Mazda, meeting random guys from Missouri at McDonalds, and using Tony D. as our personal body guard against stalkers. Good times!
Sadly, I haven't seen her since like 2000- maybe this year will be the year we actually meet up! Enjoy the last few years of your 20's, Sqwanks!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Monday, April 14, 2008
Thursday, April 10, 2008
- This was the first blog I ventured out and read without actually knowing the person. Randi and "met" through an online YW's group. I still remember the first post I read (don't ask me why). It was all about hosting a dinner for prom and NOT having a theme. Oh the horror. Anyway, her blog was funny and me and Hannah were the only ones commenting so I kept coming back. And she runs marathons- I needed some inspiration.
- Rules for a Reason
- Yeah, don't know how I got hooked up with this girl because we pretty much have NOTHING in common, but I love her! She is sarcastic, smart, a borderline road rage driver, and not to mention single, over 30, and living smack dab between SLC and Provo. She blogs about stuff I wish I knew about like ANWR, the similarities between Mitt Romney and Obama (it's a joke people), and other "important things". I feel a little smarter and more political just reading her posts, BUT my favorite are her dating woes, *sorry*. Seriously, after working the temple shift and eating in the cafeteria with the 70+ club she always has a funny story to share. She's private, so no point in linking but I still had to share.
- This girl would have been my best friend if I she was born ten years earlier. Ok, let's be real. I'm turning 28 and I still would be BFF with Lauren today if she didn't live in AZ. She has a fun family and while I do like hearing about her smoochie face (you should name your first-born that) adventures with her fiance Ted, she also works at a tennis club. Which apparently every weirdo in the metro area belongs to because random things happen there everytime she goes to work. Oh yeah, her Dad puts hilarious comments on her blog, her mom puts her bras in garage sales, and she hits parked cars: that's entertainment!
- This lady is straight up cRaZy! Who else would hock their YW medallion to finance a bagel purchase in Hawaii AND then blog about it, or stalk the city looking for a UPS package? Yeah, that's her. She is hilarious. She even took cupcakes to her son's class the other day and created a funny post- if that isn't talent, I don't know what is. And while her local newspaper doesn't think she is print worthy, I do! Oh yeah, and she linked me the other day so I sorta thought I might want to return the favor.
- Not sure where Melissa came into the picture... but if we had both started blogging a little earlier she might not be on my "unknown" list. She lived in the next town over not so long ago, and I know we would have run into each other at Costco or the mall or something. Her blog is real, sometimes funny, sometimes sad and I just like going because it's always a surprise. I never know what I'm gonna get.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Seriously the best news ever!!
I uploaded some pictures of the cakes Kate and I have been doing on to CakeCentral.com, which many of you know is my obsession. ANYWAY our couch cake is listed in the Popular Cake Photos- added today. Which means people like our stuff!
My life is complete, for today anyway!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Saturday, April 5, 2008
The finished product. Looks like they are "fillin' er up". Wonder what kind of cash you drop to fuel this baby? I really have no idea what they are doing, probably just running some tests.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Last night was one of those nights.