Tuesday, July 14, 2009

*Updated and Edited*

For clarification purposes I have not yet run 10 miles. For some weird reason in the last post I chose to abbreviate minutes and I guess it may have been confusing. I was trying to say that I ran under a ten minute mile... ten miles? Still working on that.

Jeremy got the callback. Hip Hip Hooray. Now its just a waiting game for the background check, drug test and psychological profile. And if those don't go well then I'd say unemployment may be the least of our worries at this point. Fingers crossed.

17 comments:

goddessdivine said...

Just make sure he doesn't eat any poppy seeds before that drug test.

Fingers are crossed.

Stacia said...

Great news! Happy for you guys!

Sara said...

I am thrilled, things always have a way of working themselves out.

rip said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I am crossing my toes too!

::lindsay said...

Yea! This is awesome! I'm so excited.

AOlson said...

Keeping fingers crossed, and toes too;)

Unknown said...

The babe and I will do a good luck dance (kind of like a rain dance) for you guys!

Tana said...

Great to hear good news for you guys! Keep the faith sister!

Karla said...

Great work with the running! I wish I was more motivated. I hope things work out with the new job! We know what your going through!

Sarah said...

Crossing fingers!

Lacey said...

Congrats! Hope you hear soon!

Nancy Face said...

That's wonderful news! I hope all goes well! :)

PRP said...

Fingers and toes, all crossed here!

Kris said...

That is so exciting. I am hoping that he has a job soon! I think you are so awesome with your running! Keep it up!

Lisa Christine said...

Just read all your happy news :)

Hope the new job comes through!

Vern said...

Background check?
Drug test?
Psychological profile?!

If I ever have to go job hunting, I'm screwed.

Amy said...

Hope everything works out!
Yeah, I haven't run 10 miles yet either...