These are some things that I was thinking about last night which impeded my ability to fall asleep:
1. I rode my bike to Phyllis' and then I swam a lot of laps yesterday morning. Well, a lot for me. Then later last night Jeremy and I took our bikes back in the Chamna Reserve in Richland and then I RAN from Columbia Point over the bridge back into Pasco just to practice the transition. I was laying awake because I couldn't believe after 7 miles of biking I could run up that huge hill- I was amazed at the things I can do now that were not even an option 5 months ago.
2. I'm toying with the idea of doing a "blog party" - you know a spin off a "block party". Would anyone come to my party?? I know, its 7th grade all over again.
3. I'm wondering if I'll have plans for the Father's and Son's when Kaden and Jeremy are gone, or will I sit home wondering why no one called and why I didn't think to call anyone sooner.
4. I'm thinking about how I can get a bathing suit with a lot of upper support in the next week or two without paying a ton of money and NO TANKINI's because I have to wear this to Girls Camp. Is this possible? I'm thinking no, but if you have a thought I'll gladly hear it.
5. I'm still totally freaked about needing to be towed in from the River on Tri day.
6. I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to find a ride late Thursday night after Testimony meeting at Girls Camp, or if I should just plan on coming home Friday morning.
7. Was I supposed to meet my Visiting Teaching sisters at the park today??
Really, are you surprised that I can't fall asleep?