Tuesday, January 29, 2008

100 Rerun

Originally I posted this on Sunday, January 28, 2007 in my former blog. That blog is now private but I still thought I would dredge this up a year later cuz it's just SO much fun! It is funny how things have changed, or not, since then.

So if you haven't seen this before, enjoy and if you have go ahead and laugh again. It's ok, I can take it.

100 Things about Me

1. I love my family.
2. I have a wonderful husband, who is more patient with my many annoying habits that he probably has to be. You are the best Jeremy!
3. I love working in YW's- I don't know what life would be like without it.
4. I like camping, hiking, repelling, snowboarding- all the stuff I NEVER get to do.
5. I hope I don't embarrass myself this summer trying to complete a Triathlon.
6. I love the "Liken the Scriptures" movies, seriously I'm dancing and singing along with Kaden all the time.
7. My best friend April and I once "borrowed" her parents station wagon when we were 14 and ran into the corner of the garage. We learned a valuable lesson about applying new stucco to a house before her parents came home.
8. I wish I was more patient.
9. I hate cleaning my bathrooms.
10. I have braces at 26 years old- annoying.
11. I can play the piano.
12. I used to play the flute, I could probably stil stumble through some songs.
13. I want to learn to play the violin.
14. I love basketball.
15. I wish I could eat whatever I want and be thin (who doesn't).
16. I wish our TV was powered by a treadmill. Two birds with one stone.
17. My favorite ice cream is cookie dough.
18. I want to travel to Italy, and anywhere else!
19. I'm a big of fan of music videos, making my own that is- lip sync of course.
20. My first job was at a shoe store - Factory Brand Shoes in Solvang, Ca.
21. I was born in the 80's! I know its weird for some of you.
22. I have 7 sisters and 1 lonely brother.
23. I was born in California.
24. I grew up in Edgewood, NM - just east of Albuquerque.
25. I love meeting new people.
26. I once stapled my finger while talking to a guy, AND finished the converstation! I was smooth.
27. I played one year of soccer in High School.
28. I never went to prom, homecoming, etc growing up.
29. I still keep in touch with my best friends from High School.
30. I love scrapbooking.
31. My new favorite restaurant is Bone Fish Grill - Bang Bang Shrimp is my weakness.
32. I'm a Rick's College Alumnist.
33. I met some of my best friends in college and I think they are amazing.
34. I have lived in 5 states: New Mexico, California, Idaho, Montana and now Washington.
35. One of my cars in high school was a pink Ford Aspire- that was a confidence builder.
36. I liked New Kids on the Block, Debbie Gibson, Tiffany and many other awesome groups.
37. I wanted to serve a mission to Bolivia.
38. I think road trips are fun.
39. I never went to EFY, but desperately wanted to.
40. I want to go to New York City.
41. I want to see Celine Dion in Las Vegas, but the sand is almost out of that hour glass.
42. I wanted to be Child Psychologist, Neonatal Nurse, or a Mom when I grew up. One down 2 to go.
43. I had good grades in HS, and even made the Dean's List a few times at College.
44. I'm easily addicted to shows on HGTV and TLC.
45. Kaden and I watch "Little People, Big World".
46. I love DVR and its only been 4 days.
47. I have never gotten a ticket, but I have been pulled over many a times (keep your fingers crossed).
48. I like making cakes.
49. I still want to take the trip to Europe with my sister that we cancelled when I found out I was pregnant with Kaden.
50. I hate being pregnant.
51. I wanted 5 or 6 kids growing up- now I'm not so sure.
52. I like going to the dentist.
53. I used to have straight hair, I know you wouldn't believe that now!
54. I liked sharing rooms with my sisters.
55. I have a huge scar on my knee from wrecking on my bike when I was 9.
56. I had my appendix out when I was three, then was in the hospital a month later for a secondary infection.
57. I was born on my Grandma's birthday- my name really should have been Joanie.
58. I was going to be named Andrew if I was a boy.
59. I have the cutest kids ever.
60. My family DROVE to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico when I was 11 to see a solar eclipse! One motorhome, 5 kids, and 7 blown tires: Priceless.
61. I want to go skydiving.
62. When I was pregnant Jeremy and I both said we didn't care what we were having as long as it wasn't a red-headed boy. HA!
63. I would love to live in another country for a short while.
64. I wish I had a standup arcade game of Ms. Pacman.
65. I had the high score on most of the Ms. Pacman games in the Rexburg/Idaho Falls area at one point in my life.
66. I have never owned a "brand new" car- and probably never will.
67. I hate paying retail for anything.
68. I love seeing that people read my blog- and comment.
69. I bought a grand piano when I was 17.
70. Growing up our ward used to rent a tour bus and drive to Mesa, AZ for our temple trips. They were awesome!
71. I love music, except for "butt rock", which Jeremy loves.
72. Education Week at BYU was usually the highlight of my summer.
73. I wish I could do my wedding over, only because I often wonder what I was thinking when I was 19- Imagine that.
74. Jeremy once threw my wedding ring away in a Maverik gas station garbage can. It was on accident, and luckily he found it without having to dig too much.
75. I have never hiked the "Y" but I have hiked the "R".
76. I want to be certified in SCUBA diving.
77. My favorite classes at Ricks were Stress Management, all the Humanities classes I took, Ballroom Dancing, Culinary Arts, and Family History with Brother Ladle.
78. I worked as a legal assistant at Credit Union when we were first married.
79. I played on a softball team 6 years ago, it was my first attempt at softball ever!
80. I wish I could snowboard better, especially when I watch X-games.
81. I think it would be amazing to play the organ in the Conference Center, but I think I should learn to play the organ in our building first.
82. I took swimming lessons almost every summer growing up and still can't swim that well!
83. I love waterskiing and wakeboarding.
84. We have popcorn and Orange Julius for Sunday dinner more often than I like to admit.
85. I love watching movies at home- I really don't like the theater anymore.
86. I once participated in a horse relay with my cousin Carrianne at a local rodeo.
87. I thought it would be cool to be a rodeo queen.
88. I like dancing- country line, swing, ballroom all of it.
89. I like the weekend, who doesn't?
90. Dion's Pizza in Albuquerque is the best pizza ever!!
91. I love playing at arcades.
92. We had the best pirate ship tree house growing up- it even had a zip line and trap door.
93. I liked Mmm Bop by Hansen.
94. I love camping out with the family at Lake Powell.
95. I participated in a sidewalk chalk art festival in High School and was then chosen to participate in the Santa Barbara Art Festival (in California). It was on Sunday so I declined, but I still think its awesome that I got the invite.
96. I have been composing a song for almost 3 years, and its nowhere near completion, might never be.
97. I wish I had a beautiful solo voice, but I'll settle for my fun singing voice.
98. I like watching kid shows with Kaden and Brynnlee, and having an excuse to do other 'kid stuff'.
99. I have never been to Park City even though we go to Utah like twice a year.
100. I could keep going but I'll save you the heartache!

16 comments:

tharker said...

I love that you posted this again. Great idea.

I still can't believe that in the gazillion times that you went to Utah this year, that you didn't make it to Park City even once. You'll get 'em next time.

So, it's a year later...how's that song coming?

Silly Teacher said...

Hey heather, lost your email address. I'd still like to read 4b's sorry I'm a flake!

Heather said...

Tiff, we acutally did make it to park city this summer! See, some things change (unlike the song, which I can guarantee you that I didn't even look at this last year). Thanks for asking. HA!

Brooklet said...

I read this the first time, but I caught some things the second time around- like I noticed you enjoy an awful lot of water sports, scuba, etc, yet are not that great of a swimmer?? I think this reflects the fearless side of you!

Holly said...

Wow...nice to meet you Heather! =) Those temple trips were fun. Ok I only went on one..but I will never forget it.

tharker said...

Way to go Beck!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Great list! Me too for #7 ("Borrowed" my parents car but didn't run into anything), 28 and 64!!

Vern said...

about #26 - that must have been one cute guy!

Randi said...

We have popcorn and orange julius for sunday dinner too!
Wow. It's fun to get a different look at you!

Jan said...

Wow. So much to take in about you. Learned alot. Thanks. I love #38. That is one of my favs it to get in the car and just go. Now the price of gas sort of blew that fun. You live life Heather.

::lindsay said...

It was fun reading your list again. #38--Good thing you like road trips since you've gone to Utah like 100 times this year.

Alicia Leppert said...

I loved re-reading this. The only wreck I've ever caused myself was driving into the corner of our garage. Not once...but twice. Yup, I'm a smart one.
And I think I asked this same question last year and don't remember the answer: What exactly is "butt rock"?

Sarah said...

We like "Little People, Big World" around our house too. I'm also with you on #36, #40. Hey, I know. Maybe we could take a trip to New York to go see the NKOTB reunion tour! I have a hard time believing that you never went to Prom or Homecoming. Those boys at your school must not have been very smart.

Sarah said...

Oh, and to find a pretty good summary of what "butt rock" is check it out on www.urbandictionary.com.

Rock out Jeremy!

Anonymous said...

I love this list! You are one interesting chica. I don't think I knew a lot of these things about you. I remember you telling that stapler story at a YW activity--seriously funny! I think I told you about backing out of the garage and running over the paper boy's bike--just as he was jumping off to avoid losing his legs! And then I panicked and put the car in drive and drove over it again! Our new car still has satellite radio for a few months and I just heard NKOTB on Radio Disney yesterday. Talk about a blast from the past!

goddessdivine said...

I LOVE cookie dough ice cream!! It's my favorite too!