Friday, January 18, 2008

It seems it's a photo blog...

I didn't mean for this turn turn into a photo only blog. I really didn't. So I guess I should update more frequently but I never know what to write.

Writer block on the family is not such a good thing, how I am going to remember all the fun stuff we are doing? The days all seem to blur together but they are special in their own right. So here is a short update.

All of us are recovering from the drive to UT last week, it takes a while to get back into a routine. I finally finsihed adressing my "winter cards" and you should be receiving them shortly.

Jeremy and I bought paint to redo our bathroom- it's a quick and easy bang for our buck. I have been working furiously trying to finish some projects I have had on the back burner for a while. That was sort of a New Year's Resolution for me. I'm proud to say they are getting closer to being complete. Now I just have a bunch of half finished projects rather than not-started-at-all projects. I'll be sure to post some of my favorites when I complete them, which hopefully will be soon.

The kids are dying for spring to be here, and I wouldn't mind either. They want to go outside all the time but come back after just a minute or two with FROZEN noses and fingers. The winter is the hardest because they both have tons of energy that finds trouble when it isn't able to be let loose outside.

So there. A little update without pictures. I'll try to do it more often.

6 comments:

Lacey said...

The pictures are great, but is nice to read about the family. You were busy with the wedding and all. We forgive you.

Kristi said...

Great job making progress on your projects! Hopefully you'll inspire me in that arena, as well. (I credit you and Jessica for inspiring me to finally run my first 5k last November.)

AOlson said...

I love the pictures and the story updates both! Your home is always so cute I can't imagaine what unfinished projects you might have. When you are done with your projects, come finish ALL of mine!

Lee said...

It is hard to keep up with two blogs. I get it. And hard when you want to keep some private but not all. I love the pics!

tharker said...

Whatever it is, I still check it daily and love it.

JustRandi said...

Yea for finishing projects. You go, girl!