More random facts. Because I guess you people just can't get enough of me!!
1. I only had two career choices growing up. I either wanted to be a Neo-natal nurse, or a child psychologist. You see how well those two panned out.
2. In high school I had my life all planned out- go to college, go on a mission, finish my dental hygeine program, travel Europe, and THEN finally meet my dentist husband and get married. All before I was 24- I had determination.
3. I drove a pink Ford Aspire in high school. If this wasn't bad enough- my junior year of HS we moved to Santa Ynez California where everyone but me and a few other ghetto kids were the only ones not getting BMW's, and Mercedes for our 16th birthdays. Serious character building experience.
4. I used to hate when people would not put carts back in the "corral"- and then I had kids and became one of those people.
5. I save tons of coupons. My wallet is chuck full, and I hardly ever use any of them.... but I can't let them go unclipped, because I might (just might) need them!!
6. I the first and only time I have been to a drive in was after Jeremy and I were married. We went to the drive-in because Jeremy was shocked I hadn't been before. We got the full experience since our battery died and we had to get a jump start at 1 am. Good times.
I'm tagging: JustRandi, Rules for a Reason Kristen, Kristen S., Eliza, Jackie, Michele, Kristi