Last week Amy requested photos of our fridges. Here's mine in all it's un-staged glory.
What does this say about our family?
- We don't have a showroom kitchen fridge.
- I'm taking a glucose test in a few weeks, and even though I've done it twice before I kept the directions just so I don't mess anything up.
- I have a remote for my undercabinet cd player in case those 5 steps across the kitchen seem insurmountable.
- We are halfway through the Book of Mormon in our family reading.
- I'm so sick of the Singing Tad and his farm animals and alphabet that he's been removed, but some magnets still remain.
- Jeremy's jury duty has been deffered until August.
- I'm a sucker for Relief Society magnet handouts- I just can't toss them without it feeling sacreligious. :)
- Jeremy and I are nervous parents. Before opening our Wii we sat down as a family and created rules and had Kaden and Brynns sign a contract. Scoff, but it has been great during many a Wii-related meltdowns.
- We have a lot of weddings to attend.
- I have $20!?!?!
- My grocery list is way too long.
- I have intentions of taking my kids to the Free Family Film Festival at least once this summer.
- And a whole lotta other things....
Let's see what your fridge says!