In my 26 years (I know, I'm a baby) I haven't traveled much. The road to Utah has been well traveled in my life, but other than that not much. As kids our family took a trip to Mexico, by RV, and that was a huge ordeal. We went to DisneyWorld once, and DisneyLand more times than I can count and occasionally saw my grandparents in Seattle. But other than that I really haven't travelled. So in a tribute to my travel challenged life here are the places I wouldn't mind seeing:
1. Italy- #1 always and forever will be Italy. I took too many humanities classes in college to ever pass up a chance going there.
2. EAST- no not the Far East, I'm talking about the good old Eastern US. I have never been past Texas except for two plane trips to Florida.
3. South America- Seriously I could go anywhere here, I just want to see some ruins. Bek are you ready to take our Book Of Mormon Cruise??
4. Paris- no explaining here... every girls wants a chance to go to Paris.
5. Ireland/Scotland- its my roots, and c'mon who doesn't want to see all the lush green, crazy plaid and amazing castles.
Honestly this list could include EVERY country in the world because I don't think there is any place I would say I don't want to go (safety not being an issue). This world has some great things to offer and I hope I get a chance to see more of it in my lifetime.