Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm weird... here's some proof

Since I'm no quitter I've been tagged and will uphold my duty to continue the "6 Weirdnesses Game"...

1. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to put chapstick on.

2. I can make my tongue into three loops, a talent my sister and I share.

3. I don't like when the light switches on double, triple, and quad plates aren't going the same direction. I will walk around the house and change them so they are correctly in the down position when they are off. They HAVE to be the same!

4. I don't chew gum that often, but if I do I can only have half a peice. I think the full stick makes me gag because its too much in my mouth. The dentyne and orbits I can do a full piece.

5. I hate Softsoap's clear gel hand soap. Everytime I smell it I feel like I am going to throw up, since that is what was in the soap dispenser for the first few weeks I was pregnant with Kaden. Now I am really particular in what soaps I will buy.

6. I don't like plain milk. I like flavored milk, milk in cereal, whatever! BUT I despise drinking virgin milk.

So, now to continue the game I'll tag Jackie, Eliza and Kristin.... don't sell out you three.

8 comments:

tharker said...

I'm the same way with the light switches! I thought I was the only weird one : )

I'll have to make sure that I check my soap before you come over from now on. By the way...when are you going to come over???

sunshineraye said...

What the LOOPING TONGUES?! ....no wonder you can't chew gum, there's no room in your mouth for anything else besides your own tongue!

Great list hbeck!

Alicia said...

These "weird" lists are even more fun than the 100 lists. I love finding out about all the weird quirks people have. If I hear the opening music to Mario Cart I get instantly nauseaus (sp) because we played it every single night when I was newly preggo with Macy.

Heather said...

I'll show you sometime Bek, maybe tomorrow at the gym...

Jackie B. said...

ah, great thanks...now i have to think of all the weird stuff i do.

Eliza said...

Oh wierd stuff huh? I will have to ask my husband and see what he helps me come up with. Just give me some time to pick out the good ones!

Nicole said...

OK, #2 sounds a tad OCD - it's ok, we all have a couple, right?

Kristy said...

It's kind of crazy but I too have to have all the light swithces going the same direction. Luckily there aren't many in my apartment. And I do the chapstick thing too. If my lips get too dry it wakes me up. This "weird" list is pretty funny.