Since I'm no quitter I've been tagged and will uphold my duty to continue the "6 Weirdnesses Game"...
1. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to put chapstick on.
2. I can make my tongue into three loops, a talent my sister and I share.
3. I don't like when the light switches on double, triple, and quad plates aren't going the same direction. I will walk around the house and change them so they are correctly in the down position when they are off. They HAVE to be the same!
4. I don't chew gum that often, but if I do I can only have half a peice. I think the full stick makes me gag because its too much in my mouth. The dentyne and orbits I can do a full piece.
5. I hate Softsoap's clear gel hand soap. Everytime I smell it I feel like I am going to throw up, since that is what was in the soap dispenser for the first few weeks I was pregnant with Kaden. Now I am really particular in what soaps I will buy.
6. I don't like plain milk. I like flavored milk, milk in cereal, whatever! BUT I despise drinking virgin milk.
So, now to continue the game I'll tag Jackie, Eliza and Kristin.... don't sell out you three.