Tuesday, March 27, 2007


I just took this one for myself. He looked so cute crashed out in front of the TV at Grandma and Grandpa's. This is the result of "No nap cuz we have 2pm church".


Making banana bread. They were so excited, and looked adorable in the aprons.


I found these and thought they would be perfect for my sister's wedding. I forwarded it to her, but she didn't go with my suggestion.


Remember when they closed the highway between Richland and Kennewick? I was driving (shhh) and so the picture isn't the best. Jeremy was out of town so I wanted to show him what a mess I-82 and Queensgate were. This picture doesn't even do justice to that nightmare weekend.


We marked the quilt, now came the hard part... acutally hand quilting it all before the wedding. I was updating Jeremy on our progress.

No comments: