Friday, March 30, 2007

What Did I Do?

McDonalds drive through for dinner last night- what was I thinking?

I am feeling so sick this morning and didn't make it to the gym. Uggh. My stomach is in knots and I have spent way too much time staring at the Eiffel Tower (for those who have been over you know what room I have dedicated to all things French, and those who haven't I'm sure you can take a good crack at it).

Although, I am glad McD's has started putting the "nutrition information" on the sides of the packaging. Now I can have that fact that I'm consuming 20g of fat with my medium fry staring me in the face.

But I did enjoy my burger last night, I just wish this morning I could say the same.

PS- Alicia I saw a silver van in the drive through and thought it might be you, but the door wasn't open so I wasn't sure!


Marilyn said...

Oh, Heather, that is awful. Just don't dwell on the past. Make today a better day. You can do it!

Naomi Joy said...

i worked at mcd's for 2 1/2 years...its gross! all us full timers had to stop eating it because we all got acid reflux & digestion problems. No joke! its sooooooooo bad for u. ugg blech yuck! haha. i used to be totally addicted tho. it tastes so yum. ah i luv it when i contradict myself

Jessica said...

Should I even admit this....besides breakfast 3 of our last four meals have come from McyD's! Gotta love dinner in the car while delivering GirlScout Cookies!

meohmyers said...

That's hilarious! I'll answer for Alicia and say it was her van you saw in the drive-thru, Bill was picking up dinner for them. You should have seen Nicole in the blue van in front of him! We should plan our next ward function at McDonald's!

Heather said...

I did see their van too, but thought "what are the chances!". We should plan a time to all meet up there!

Alicia said...

I cannot believe you were there too!! I am SO TICKED he fixed our window last weekend or you totally would have seen him ordering with the door open, he seriously would have! If you all knew how much McD's we got you would die. Heather, I am so impressed you got that sick after eating it. I wish I had that problem!