Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bandwagons and such

Thanks to Marilyn and her knowledge about Etsy, I took the plunge and made my first purchase this weekend.... (actually it was two) eeeek. Thanks again Marilyn- I'm totally hooked and can't believe it took this long for me to jump on that bandwagon! I'm working on a project and will post a picture if it doesn't look so junky that I'm embarrased to claim it.

Uhhh... and by the way HALLOWEEN is in two days!! I still have some pirate pants to stitch!!!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

There are some FABULOUS things on Etsy! The question is... what did you get?!!

goddessdivine said...

Have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm sure it's nice. Post pics when it's 'done'.

JustRandi said...

I wanna see!!! Post a pic when you can!

Kris said...

Yeah, I want to know what you bought! I can't wait to see the project and the pirate pants!

Marilyn said...

Heather, it is going to turn out great, you are like Midas, everything you touch turns to gold. I can't wait to see the finished product!

dandee said...

Oohh...can't wait to see what you've been working on!

lindsay>boo said...

I can't wait to see what you're working on either. I hope Jeremy's feeling better!

tharker said...

It will turn out great I'm sure. Now if I was working on a project, it WOULD turn out like junk and I WOULD be embarrased to share! But not you. Marilyn's right, Midas is a great name for you!

Sarah said...

I would like to see what you bought too. I ended up getting that paisley ring for my sister. And really, you should just come out of the closet and admit that you are basically the Martha Stewart of Pasco.