What have I been up to? I know you are all dying to find out. Oh, you're not? Darn, well I guess my list is all for naught. And I worked so hard on it. SHEESH.
1. Jeremy and I have started P90X. And let me tell you the "X" isn't a joke. (x = extreme people, get your minds back onto the sidewalk) 2 days down 88 more to go. Are ya feeling my excitement? Me neither. But the muffin top has got to go, so I shall press forward.
2. I like eating. And more specifically I like eating sugar. I wonder if I have an addiction? I guess trying a sugar fast might shed some light on that, but we all know how that's gonna go down. We don't need to see it in real life.
3. It's almost the end of January. Wha??
4. I've been going to the chiropractor for like 6 days. He told me to come back again today, and I'm not gonna listen. Is that bad? I just haven't seen much in the way of results after the first few appointments and that co-pay isn't an easy swallow EVERY TIME .
5. DVR is back in tha house! Life is good. Not that is wasn't before, but now life is more convenient. Or maybe it's just more TV filled and commercial-less? The jury is still out. I'll revisit that later.
6. Hey did you all put A Very Duggar Wedding on your DVR schedule? Oh, it's just me?? Shoot.
7. Had a girls night out (but really IN) on Friday. So fabulous. I mean does it get better than sitting around till the wee hours of the morning talking about boobs, babies, and FACEBOOK?? High class up here. But for real, it was fun and I only ate 3 wontons even though I wanted to finish the whole tray. They were that good!
8. Can you tell I'm trying to curb my crazy eating? I don't think I can even post anything without trying to subconsciously mention food. NOPE. Can't do it.
9. Went to Costco on Monday all by myself. All I bought was toilet paper. Sweet, no?
10. This list is even boring to me.
11. Kaden & Brynns begged (threw a fit in Winco) me to buy them generic Macaroni and Cheese. When I had kids I vowed to only feed my children the "real stuff" thinking that might make up for all the other things I fail miserably at as a mom. Well just to show them I let them buy all the generic they wanted and told them they were "gonna eat every box". Yeah... so they just ate the last box and keep declaring to me "This is the best macaroni ever!!"