Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boring. Do Not Read.

What have I been up to? I know you are all dying to find out. Oh, you're not? Darn, well I guess my list is all for naught. And I worked so hard on it. SHEESH.

1. Jeremy and I have started P90X. And let me tell you the "X" isn't a joke. (x = extreme people, get your minds back onto the sidewalk) 2 days down 88 more to go. Are ya feeling my excitement? Me neither. But the muffin top has got to go, so I shall press forward.

2. I like eating. And more specifically I like eating sugar. I wonder if I have an addiction? I guess trying a sugar fast might shed some light on that, but we all know how that's gonna go down. We don't need to see it in real life.

3. It's almost the end of January. Wha??

4. I've been going to the chiropractor for like 6 days. He told me to come back again today, and I'm not gonna listen. Is that bad? I just haven't seen much in the way of results after the first few appointments and that co-pay isn't an easy swallow EVERY TIME .

5. DVR is back in tha house! Life is good. Not that is wasn't before, but now life is more convenient. Or maybe it's just more TV filled and commercial-less? The jury is still out. I'll revisit that later.

6. Hey did you all put A Very Duggar Wedding on your DVR schedule? Oh, it's just me?? Shoot.

7. Had a girls night out (but really IN) on Friday. So fabulous. I mean does it get better than sitting around till the wee hours of the morning talking about boobs, babies, and FACEBOOK?? High class up here. But for real, it was fun and I only ate 3 wontons even though I wanted to finish the whole tray. They were that good!

8. Can you tell I'm trying to curb my crazy eating? I don't think I can even post anything without trying to subconsciously mention food. NOPE. Can't do it.

9. Went to Costco on Monday all by myself. All I bought was toilet paper. Sweet, no?

10. This list is even boring to me.

11. Kaden & Brynns begged (threw a fit in Winco) me to buy them generic Macaroni and Cheese. When I had kids I vowed to only feed my children the "real stuff" thinking that might make up for all the other things I fail miserably at as a mom. Well just to show them I let them buy all the generic they wanted and told them they were "gonna eat every box". Yeah... so they just ate the last box and keep declaring to me "This is the best macaroni ever!!"

31 comments:

Jodi said...

Love your title Heather. I didn't find your list boring at all. You're so funny!! Good luck with the P90X - only 86 more days!!

Sara said...

Ok so your life is a bit boring but it is actually more exciting then mine.

Marilyn said...

Heather, you crack me up. That p90x is CA-RAZY! I should know, I've watched Brandon do it. (emphasis on the watched, I know, I'm pathetic...but at least I'm not crazy.)

That kind of girls night out is my favorite kind. The kind where you get to really talk and laugh til it hurts.

PRP said...

I'm totally in on the Duggar Wedding. I can't wait for all the awkward glory of a first kiss on national TV!

Friday was the bomb. Those wontons were vicious!

You're always fascinating to me!

::lindsay said...

You are crackin' me up. Love the list. Girls Night In always=fun time. One more hour and I know I would have been up dancing and singing. BTW, I'm counting down our Asian Feast.

Brenda said...

I couldn't resist reading your boring post... Way to go with the workout! YOU CAN DO IT! Woo Hoo!

Holly said...

I'm programming it on my Tivo now. And by the way, my sister Kelli swears she has a real sugar addiction. We can't joke about it. She treats it very seriously.

Janna G said...

your list is more exciting than mine. I tried a sugar fast once it lasted 5 minutes.

Randi said...

ooo! I can't wait to hear how it goes with the p90x! I've thought about it, believe me!

J. said...

At least you made it to Costco alone, minus kids, I could never accomplish that in my wildest dreams!!

Kate said...

Sounds like you are busy busy busy rather than nothing to do! And it all sounds like fun.....minus the trying not to eat sugar!
That P90X is NUTS! James does it....I tried it once.....that was it...yikes.
So good luck with it! I am curious to see how you like it as you keep doing it.

Sarah said...

Your life is so NOT boring. Yay for the DVR, it is such a life saver at our house. Sugar addiction? I can relate to that. I've gone without sugar for a while and it stinks - I was pretty grouchy.

goddessdivine said...

Generic Mac & Cheese? What's up with that?! But I guess if the kids like it.....

Sometimes you won't feel results from the Chiro for awhile. I love getting adjusted; but then again, it doesn't cost me very much.

Ben and Alissa said...

Love your list! I had to look up P90X, I guess I'm out of it. Looks really intense, I hope you can keep it up! That's so funny that your kids love the generic mac and cheese. Maybe I should try it too!

Melissa said...

No idea what P90X is... I'll have to Google it...
I won't tell you how many cups of hot cocoa I've consumed today. Not because it's cold here, but because it's chocolate. And sugar. And my kids aren't huge fans. So they don't beg for it while I'm downing it! :)

Heather said...

Alissa, don't do it!

LKP said...

#11-ain't dat the troof?! i remember thinking it was such a rip always only getting the mission brand mac & cheese, and hating life even more when we ran out of milk and would make it with water (insert gag relex here). my dream mac was the creamy shells & cheese with the sauce in a gooey packet, not a powder packet? remember those? yeah i was thinking taj mahal of mac & cheese. daisy? you guessed it, she can't STAND my gourmet mac & cheese or the blue box for that matter-give her generic everything ANY day. Lol! Have a great Wednesday night. =)

Lisa Christine said...

A duggar wedding?? I have to watch it. Donald and I pretty much can't stand the show because it's all a little strange. But we did see the one where they got engaged and I couldn't fathom that they really weren't going to kiss eachother till the wedding. Let's hope that they like it :) Too late to back out!

Lisa Christine said...

A duggar wedding?? I have to watch it. Donald and I pretty much can't stand the show because it's all a little strange. But we did see the one where they got engaged and I couldn't fathom that they really weren't going to kiss eachother till the wedding. Let's hope that they like it :) Too late to back out!

AOlson said...

Okay EVERYONE I know is into P90X. Kevin wants it SO bad. Should I get it for him, what do ya think? DVR'ing the Duggar wedding right now. GNO with Wontons!! Jealous!!!

Kris said...

You are hilarious and I love reading your blog. I must be out of it. I don't know what a P90X is. I'll have to go and google it. Hooray for the end of Jan. That means March is coming soon! :) It was good to see you last night.

tharker said...

Oooh, maybe I should come over and do P90X with ya! And a sugar fast...I don't even think I could handle it. Hmmm, does that mean I'm addicted to sugar? Ya think?!!

I totally need a girls night in or out. I'll take either one! I'm glad you got to get out and stay in for a while with the gals!

Generic mac n' cheese...I grew up on the stuff, and I don't think I could ever go back. It's only Kraft for me.

Kristen said...

Nathan is going to watch the Duggars just for the comment...."It's kinda like Legos"...whatever that's suppost to mean.

Amy said...

You are so funny! I'm so jealous about the girls night in. Oh, how I need one of those SO BAD. My kids are not picky when it comes to mac and cheese. It just has to be from the box.

Stacia said...

Duggars Wedding on DVR here too!

Girls night in sounds fun. Did you put ear plugs in the kids ears so they don't wake up to hear you talking and laughing? :)

Vern said...

Uhh...what is the p90x and why do I feel like it's code for "have you met Vern? She's nutty."

N.F. said...

1). I LOVE Winco. There is not one in a 100-mile radius of my house. :(

2). Wow you have a lot of commenters!

3). I want to copy your post title. May I? ;-)

ashley said...

Way to go P90X lady! And this list wasn't boring either, I can't imagine your life being boring in the slightest!

Chell said...

This list made me laugh out loud! :) And no, it wasnt at all boring..

Andre said...

You are so funny. of course we read it just to see what's so boring.

Nancy Face said...

I'm with you about the eating...especially SUGAR! :0