Monday, January 26, 2009

Really? You don't like free?

No one wanted that french kiss bar. Well, at least no one stopped by to get it.

So it's still up for grabs, along with all my testers. They are normal scentsy wax just packed into a jar, so if any of you out there want to try a new scent without purchasing feel free to stop on over.

And if you still don't have a warmer I can hook you up with that too, but not for free. I have one left from my inventory stock that I will sell you at a sweet deal.

I'm totally serious people. Come get it.

12 comments:

Brenda said...

What warmer do you have a spare of? I need to get one for my mom...

Amy said...

I'll take the free! How much for the warmer? I've always wanted one of those!

Kristi said...

Wow, I thought that french kiss bar would have been snatched up the evening you first posted! Amy, do you want ALL the freebies? I'm interested!

Tim & Haley said...

You know Ashton & Becca? Ashton is Tim's cousin. How do you know them?

goddessdivine said...

Ok, it would cost me wayyyy more than the bar is worth to come get it. Sorry. Otherwise I would totally take you up on that. I love free!

PRP said...

I'm all about the free. I'll be over tomorrow...

Unknown said...

I wish I could swing by. I've been grounded from driving more than fifty miles away at this point.

Good thing I can still go to work and stay busy.

Unknown said...

I wouldn't say no to free but alas you are way to far from me. Plus I don't visit cold climates until it warms up. So you would have to wait until spring or summer for me.

Jackie B. said...

do you have free shipping?!? :) I could use some new scents to try out.

Brigette-boo said...

HMMM....wish I lived close by. I like free things =)

::lindsay said...

I can't believe nobody snatched it up the first time.

ashley said...

I have a warmer, but no scents...we'd make the perfect pair!