Thursday, January 18, 2007

We're all Grownups right?

As most of you are aware, we spent this last weekend at my aunts house in Seattle. She is the inspiration for my red bathroom. She has had a red bathroom long before they were the trend and from then on I wanted one too.

In her red bathroom is the craziest lightswitch plate I have ever seen. If I remember it right, I believe some of her girlfriends bought it for her. I think it is so funny, and seriously laugh to myself everytime I go in there and turn on the light.

After laughing all weekend and wondering if I was a total nerd I decided I needed to blog it for the rest of you to see. What do you think? Would this make you crack up too?










12 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe you actually took a picture of it!. Don't worry Heather, I do the same thing when I go in there too! My aunt June has one that makes me blush too...it is the same principle except the guy is a flasher (only wearing a top hat and overcoat). It's pretty sweet. Does Marsha still have bright pink walls in the hall and sitting room?

Jessica said...

That is so funny! I could definally get a good laugh from that everytime I "turned on" the light! HAHAHA! I can just imagine the questions from the girls now!!

Kristy said...

That is great! I would definately crack up every time I went into that bathroom. I got your blog from Eliza also. I love hearing/reading about your life.

tharker said...

That is hilarious Heather!

Heather said...

The walls aren't bright pink anymore, but they are still kind of a redish pink..? She and Doug had a color consultant come in after Doug said it needed to be toned down. At least that is how I think the story goes... I could be wrong.

Jackie B. said...

WHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HILARIOUS!!!

Nicole said...

you're killing me! Too funny!!!

Stacia said...

I would giggle too!

PJ said...

Okay THAT is funny!

I love red...

Alicia said...

Don't you feel so wrong turning on and off the light? I would feel...sinful somehow. That is hilarious, and now makes me wonder if I can put on my blog what I wanted to. Payson was messing around with play-dough the other day and suddenly, innocently, held up his "creation" and I about died. I took pictures of it and wanted soooo badly to show people but Bill said it was way too offensive.

Heather said...

Alicia, seriously? Its a picture of David, not Jeremy. I just think its funny, not dirty.

Alicia said...

Heather, I don't think it's dirty at all, it's hilarious. I was just saying that when I went to flip the switch, it would just seem like I was...getting personal, it would seem weird to me. But I think it's totally funny.