10 Years ago...
10 years ago I was finishing my senior year of HS. Crazy for some of you, I know. I was planning my college career around Ricks College and getting ready for Spring Break.
5 things on my list to do today....
1. Celebrate Jer's B-day
2. Celebrate the cancelled piano lessons today
3. Make kabob's for dinner
4. Put on the new matress pad for Brynner's bed
5. hmmm.... that's enough for one day, wouldn't want to over do it!
Snacks I enjoy.....
Cookie dough, lemon berry slushes from SONIC, churros and anything else that keeps me pleasantly plump :)
What I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire.....
Invest, pay bills, buy a house with an awesome front porch and riverview.
3 bad habits......
1. Forgetting things
2. not checking pockets before laundry (even though I shouldn't have to do it)
3. I'm kind of a yeller, shocker I know!
5 places I have lived.....
1. Solvang, CA
2. Florence, MT
3. Edgewood, NM
4. Idaho Falls, ID
5. Orange County, CA
5 jobs I have had......
1. Factory Brand Shoes
2. Legal Assistant
3. Front Desk Receptionist
4. Telephone surveyor (for 2 weeks)
5. Babysitter extordinaire
5 things people don't know about me.......
1. My friend April and I used to lay on her trampoline or roof and lather up with crisco or baby oil to tan- we were kind of obsessed.
2. I had never eaten at Subway until I was 17.
3. I have never had a speeding ticket, but have been pulled over a few times.
4. I'm addicted to chapstick.
5. I can make four loops with my tongue. I'll post a pic sometime.
I am tagging anyone who wants to play, comment and let me know.