Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tenth Avenue Idol

{Out of towners and anyone else who doesn't know... 10th Avenue is the HS show choir. I would guess about 1/4 of the group is LDS}

Here are a few clips from the Tenth Avenue Idol show that I attended last night. I love going to these, maybe it's just more fun when you acutally know people performing.

Let me remind you that I took these with my camera and we were way in the back... so the video quality is less than stellar but the talent and entertainment quality is always good.

So if one of these kids are combing the Stake Directory in the near future and call begging you to buy a ticket to their next show, go ahead and treat yourself. It's cheaper than a movie and in most cases way more fun!

Here's Kelsie workin' it in the back row to the right (with the gold top on).