Monday, March 29, 2010

If's really can come true...

and so it is.

I'm in the top 5!

What I need now is a lot of love (in the form of votes) to help me finish this makeover journey. So if you have approximately 36 seconds, and internet access, would you be willing to help a gal out?
Go here and cast your vote for me.
Voting ends on March 30th at 11:59pm, so time is of the essence!

And if you are really feeling charitable a little blogging, tweeting, facebooking, texting {heck I'd even take old fashioned face-to-face chatting} to help me get the word out wouldn't hurt either.

I'm excited, but totally embarrassed about that picture... gah!

9 comments:

::lindsay said...

Just voted! Hope you win! Oh, and you shouldn't be embarrassed by the picture.

LKP said...

done & done.
my vote for you has been cast.
BIG GOOD LUCK HUGS!!!

LKP said...

p.s.
i put a call out for reinforcements! =)
good luck.

goddessdivine said...

Okay heather, I got your back! I hope you win!

Vern said...

I voted! Good luck!

vwbabe said...

I voted for you, but you are by far the most attractive person I know...don't know why you would need a makeover??? Love ya.

Lisa Christine said...

This is so exciting! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Holly said...

Just voted, but I'm a little worried about your chances. That Sarah lady might have it in the bag...

Shayla said...

Done! Good luck!!!! :)