Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Its all alphabetical ladies...

So if you haven't noticed, you might want to scroll down to the "Stuff I Like" section and check out your blogs all listed nicely in a row. This is for convenience in doing the blog checks- its all in one location. No need to thank me, I will know in my heart how much you appreciate it.

Tonight there will be 24 people at my house for dinner. Can you believe that? I'm still wondering how I am going to fit that many people around tables in our house, but I'll keep you updated. Engagement dinner tonight and Thanksgiving on Thursday- could there be any more food this week?

You might not recognize me at church on Sunday (no, not because I'm inactive) but because of the astonishing weight gain that might occur in the next 48 hours. Wish me luck and lot of will power. I have a feeling both will come in handy over the next few meals.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

whatever, alphabetical, just admit my blog is your favorite, that's why it's at the top. :D

meohmyers said...

I'm also worried about the weight gain this week! Stacy and I went over our Thanksgiving menu and were wondering if it's possible to have too much to choose from! Yeah, I won't be sticking to WW points that meal for sure. Not to mention leftovers...

Heather said...

Yes, it is tough with so many choices. A little bit of everything turns into a ton of food.

Jackie B. said...

I'm just glad to be on your list. You can stick me anywhere you want. :)

oh and by the way...i've been getting on to Eliza's blog just fine.

Alicia said...

Heather, how did you make that list of your friends' blogs? I want to do one, and I can't figure out how. It would be so convenient.